Sunday, February 13, 2011

A social networking group

Recently I found a social networking group: Technology Integration in Education


This group, as the name indicates, is about all kinds of technology which can be implemented in a classroom. I like the forum part and the blogs part so much because they provides all of the educators a place of exchanging information and ideas in the educational technology field. What is more, the group is not only about the language education, it includes the teaching of every other subjects. And it is always so exciting to get some ideas from a brand new perspective. For me, the website is really useful and I recommend it to all of you guys! Check it out!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Thanks for sharing the link to this Ning. I see that they have a subgroup about Glogster which I plan to check out.